The Digital Content Manager will join our growing digital team to create and manage a broad range of content, including blogs, social media and digital marketing for both PCI and our clients. This position will work closely with our Director of Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing Strategist, and our web and design teams, to develop content with a strong focus on measurable results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides content creation and management for a variety of digital programs
- Evaluates existing websites and social media channels, develops plans for improvements, and implements changes in collaboration with the digital team, design team and others throughout the organization.
- Grows and cultivates engagement on PCI’s website and social channels.
- Writes, edits and repurposes content for websites and social media.
- Conceptualizes and manages the creation of other content types, such as video, infographics, podcasts, webinars and more.
- Researches and identifies relevant new technologies, tools and digital marketing strategies to improve marketing efforts for both PCI and our clients.
- Develops and manages reports to analyze and optimize digital marketing activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Assists with managing online advertising campaigns, as needed.
- Manages other content contributors within the organization, ensuring timely delivery of content.
- Contributes to strategy and proposal writing, as needed.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, digital media, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing/communications.
- Demonstrated expertise writing, creating and implementing engaging digital content including blogs, landing page content, web copy, email marketing, and digital advertising. Interest in video, infographics, and podcasts, and other diversified content a strong plus.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills; adept at working under tight deadlines; able to evaluate priorities
- and manage a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and paid social platforms, including campaign optimization and reporting.
- Strong understanding of SEO.
- Knowledge of content management systems, preferably WordPress and Drupal. Sharepoint is a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills and the ability to interface well with clients.
perform for you
Tell us about your challenges and what you’re trying to achieve.Get In touch
All the news that's fit to post. Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates, insights and general tomfoolery.